Senior LabVIEW Test Automation Engineer
Tyvak Nano Satellite Systems is a leading worldwide provider of nano- and micro-satellite vehicles, services, and solutions. Small satellites are disrupting the space technology realm by providing increased capabilities at a fraction of the cost of traditional programs.
Tyvak needs an experienced Senior LabVIEW Test Automation Engineer to be part of a cross disciplinary team of Engineers, developing LabVIEW based applications for controlling and monitoring Satellite test systems. This role is for a dynamic, self-starting individual with great attention to detail and excellent people skills working in Irvine, California.
- Developing LabVIEW applications for user interface displays and real-time systems
- Develop and document test procedures
- Developing software requirements
- Defining software architectures
- Designing graphic user interfaces
- Developing software tests
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related experience, + 5-10 years experience in aerospace or technology company.
- 3+ years developing LabVIEW applications for user interface displays and real-time systems
- Strong Labview development skills and familiarity with Labview FPGA .
- Strong background in LabVIEW, LabVIEW FPGA, LabVIEW RT
- 3 or more years experience developing LabVIEW applications for user interface displays, compactRIO, or PXI
- Familiarity with programming benchtop lab equipment like DC power supplies, Source meters, oscilloscopes etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for testing analog and digital circuits.
- Extremely detail oriented; willing to take on new challenges and work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of embedded protocols
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communications skills
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environment
- Experience with NI Veristand or Model Interface Toolkit
- Experience with embedded hardware debugging
- LabVIEW CLAD, CLD, or CLA
- Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team
- Competitive health benefits, including 100% Company Paid Medical PPO plan for Employees and Dependents.
- Generous Paid Company Holiday schedule.
- Paid Time Off Package.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with eligibility to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Terran Orbital/Tyvak is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ethnicity, age, veteran status, disability status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.