Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems Inc., a Terran Orbital company, is seeking a motivated Technical Recruiter at our Irvine, CA location.
Tyvak is a leading worldwide provider of nanosatellite and microsatellite vehicles, services, and solutions to Commercial and Government customers.
We are rapidly growing and due to our high volume recruiting needs, we are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team ASAP! Because of our specialized engineering positions, prior recruiting experience in the Aerospace Industry is strongly desired.
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for full cycle recruiting efforts to include but not limited to job description creation, posting positions on applicable job boards, passive and active sourcing of talent, resume vetting, phone screening, onsite interview coordination, and offer negotiation.
- Manage job posting via Workable and other channels, ensuring open positions are visible to our target audience.
- Develop creative ways to find top candidates, seeking out both active and passive candidates.
- Review and screen resumes for open positions, sending top matches to hiring managers for feedback.
- Perform initial phone screens with approved candidates, providing screen feedback to hiring manager and making recommendations for advancement.
- Coordinate onsite technical interviews, scheduling internal parties and ensuring the interview flow goes smoothly.
- Collect post interview feedback from both hiring managers and candidates, solidifying employment offer details when applicable.
- Negotiate offer terms with candidates to ensure high probability of accepted offers.
- Initiate background check requests and confirm hire dates post screening clearance.
- 5 years’ experience with high-volume recruiting for a small to medium-size company undergoing rapid growth.
- Previous background sourcing talent in a technical field. Aerospace industry experience is strongly desired.
- Experience managing full cycle recruiting process via an Applicant Tracking System. Workable experience is a huge plus!
- Proven success working in fast paced, high demand environment.
- Ability to manage various open positions concurrently.
- Easily adaptable with the ability to quickly change priorities as the needs of the business shift.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- BS/BA in Human Resources or related field.
- Candidates shall be a U.S. person who is a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Salary and benefits are market competitive.
100% paid PPO medical benefits plan for eligible employees + family.
To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Terran Orbital/Tyvak is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ethnicity, age, veteran status, disability status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.